What is Gravity Rope ?
Gravity Rope is a simulation tool made for artist and motion designer. It’s a user-friendly add-on which
allow you to create ropes and to simulate different materials easily.
This tool introduces a new complete workflow that allows you to carry out several very advanced rope
animation. It support the collision of ropes and pendulums, it also reacts to the wind and
it’s even breakable!
- Material preset (Cotton, Nylon, Paper, Rope, Elastic…)
- initial support for winds
- hook/fall tails
- baking (.abc sequence) with autoload
- extract vertex position of the rope
- manually draw path
- closter/scater ropes to selected object
- bridge ropes to selected (two) objects
Hi, I continue my journey with lighting. This time I focused on mastering…September 07, 2020